Thursday 15 May 2008

A week away...

Hi world!
Its been a week since I left a post, so its high time I wrote something.
So, what has happened in that week?
China had a Earthquake.
I was at the Airport, doing what I enjoy the most, lol.
United won the Premiership for the 10th time.
Zenit St. Petersburg won the UEFA Cup
And bloody fuel prices are still rising!!!

But seriously, I have had a 'Emptyhead' lately and no doubt I'll be told 'What's new with that!'
I guess all genius bloggers suffer from 'Bloggers Cramp'

2 comments:

Izabela said...

awww you forgot to add that I bought two lovely tops this week, shame shame

vinu said...

blogger cramps do happen..in my case they often last a fortnight...united did win europe too and will face zenith..so two teams in ur post up against each other..cheers keep writng

guess u got another reader