Tuesday 6 May 2008

Skatterbrain!

Now just who could this be??
I know I sometimes blame my age for my forgetfulness, but I know that has nothing to do with it. Is it just a case of hearing what I want to hear? 'Selective Hearing' is a term that is often directed in my way. But that can't be true if I read someting and less than 5 minutes later, I've completly forgotten what I've just read?
I even go to Tesco's with a shopping list and come home with items missing because , yes, I've forgotten them!! lol
But having said that, my memeory is good at remembering Rush dates and when my next trip to the Airport is? hehehe

1 comment:

Izabela said...

lol, yeah I've been experiencing the pleasure of talking to someone who constantly says the same things over again or just forgets that you told them something....fun at the beginning, but then ...not really....do something about it Stu