Sunday 31 May 2009

A great day out....


...was had at Heathrow Airport, yesterday.

It's days like like these that refresh your energies, your love of life. I find it so fulfilling to spend a day with friends who are scattered all over the country, who make the effort to come and meet for just one day.

It's getting pictures like the one above that gives me such joy from my hobby, a hobby thats growing in popularity, a hobby thats great to spend a day in the sun with.
Now all i need is the sun to be shining when i visit Krakow Airport in August as i already know i will have great company to share the day with. Did I say day?? Ok, then, a day it is! hehe

1 comment:

Izabela said...

Well, I may not be much into aviation photography (though some of your pics and some of the pics that other plane maniacs take are really awesome), but stil it makes me very happy to see how passionate you are about it and what a great pleasure it is for you to spend time at the airport. Then I'm very happy you went to Heathrow and charged your batteries for a bit. Just hope KRK airport won't be a disappointment (well, I'm pretty sure it won't be as I'm gonna be there lol)