Saturday 28 March 2009

New beginnings

I've been waiting for this day to arrive for so many months, if not years, being honest about it. In many ways im extremely happy about it but a tinge of sadness does creep in. Why? Because of the years i've potentially wasted in just dreaming of a new life, instead of actually getting off my ass and doing it. I guess when your in that 'Comfort Zone' for many years, then it's hard to get out of it and now that im finally out of it, then the road in front of me will be well worth it.
Of course as my blog title says, hardly anyone will read it. But one particular person will and she as stood by my side for many months now. I've had bad days, perhaps thinking this day won't ever arrive, good days were we laugh and joke, but she's always been there, through thick and thin, sunshine and snow...lol. So a big big Thank you for the girl i adore mwa mwa
So 28th March will be my new start and i can't wait to get cracking and seek out new ventures, new experiences oh and a new laptop!! lol

1 comment:

Izabela said...

Stu, I do know what you mean about the sadness part. It's natural thing as something is ending and you're not really sure what the future brings for you. Though don't think of the time as a wasted one, it was the time for you to 'grow up' and learn what's good for you and what should be your next step in your life. And do remember that certain people never hae the chance to wake up. Things will be great from now on...plus 'she' will still be there for you