Saturday 19 April 2008

First time for anything?

Hellooooooooo! Anyone there?

If anyone does happen to stumlble across my blog, then welcome.

This is totally new to me and I will start by blaming my dear friend, Izabela for inspiring me to write one.

I've never had the urge to write but read others, including Izabela's and she says that once I start writing in my blog then I will keep going back to it, so we shall see how it goes? lol

And no doubt she will laugh when she sees the pic as this is heaven! Planes, Sun, Beach and Women! lol

One day I will go there!

2 comments:

Izabela said...

Hey Stu, yeah as usual, all the blame is on me. Yeah you did a great job, now just keep updating it as I will come back here very single day!!!
The pic is....no surprise to me lol. Too bad it's so blurred lol. But next time you do better huh? lol.
Congratulations Stu.

Izabela said...

btw, your blog title mean that from now on you call me 'hardly anyone"? lol